05 July 2011

Kayla + Andrew: personal

May 7, 2011 came and we were all dressed in our wedding attire, ready to rock Sioux Falls like nobody's ever seen!! The first cousin in our family to get married, Kayla was the most beautiful bride I've ever seen, but I'm not partial or anything :) Andrew was looking pretty sharp too :)

To attend a wedding as a guest and family member was such a gift - I really challenge all my photo friends to do this once in a while! This being my first wedding of the 2011 season, I'm ready to rock and roll these upcoming weddings with such a new and fresh perspective! I could see everything so much clearer - the effort that goes into everything behind the scenes, experience the emotion of seeing the bride for the first time, knowing the people in the slideshow, feeling like you're in a very exclusive club to be related to the bride. I loved this day and was so blessed to be a part of it.

The day was beautiful, the couple beaming and we added another member to our family. These two really know how to throw a party and I'm crossing my fingers they plan another party next year ;) Oh wait! Kayla's brother Ryan proposed to his girlfriend Jess a few weeks ago, so no fear, Sioux Falls, the Bicketts will be throwing another wedding soon enough :)



























xoxo,
syd.
sydnee@sydneebickett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment