15 June 2011

Spencer + Elizabeth: Minneapolis Engagement Photography

From the minute I met Spencer + Elizabeth on a wintery day last year, I knew we were meant to work together! So I was over the moon when I received a text from Elizabeth right after our meeting was done, exclaiming they were so glad they found me -- the feeling was most definitely mutual :)

Their love story was a couple of decades in the making, but once Spencer moved home to Minnesota, they found each other and they haven't looked back since. Spencer + Elizabeth are hilarious comedians, world travelers, successful professionals, comfortable partners and just plain awesome!

During our session, they gave me the space to try several different shooting techniques all in a brand new location and allowed me to follow my inspiration and crazy ideas. And they were brave and willing to try anything - just like I said, pure awesome. I mean, what more could you ask for than to photograph a former model and his "sweet pea?" They made my job so easy!

Their wedding in September will be "them" to a T - intimate, romantic, filled with love and blessings and surrounded by the people who mean the most to them. I can't wait for that beautiful fall day to arrive and to party it up with them in October! :)
























xoxo,
Syd.
sydnee@sydneebickett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment