06 July 2011

Rita: Minneapolis Portrait Photography

Oh Rita Rita Rita... I met this lovely lady about six months ago when we both started a brand new job together and she surprises me every day. Her maturity, her excitement, positivity, and humor have brought such a fresh perspective to not only our job but to my life.

At first I saw her as a little sister-type, a mentee, but it only took a couple weeks for me to realize that despite her beautiful age of 19, she is a marvelous young lady. This girl knows what's up, let me tell you. Whether it's her knack for all things Italian, her family-oriented spirit or her outstanding fashionista sense, Miss Rita is one of a kind and I am so blessed to call her my friend.

So, here she is, in all her hippie, rocker-chick, standing in a field and rocking it out self :)






























xoxo,
syd.
sydnee@sydneebickett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment