06 July 2011

Joe + Rachel: Minneapolis Engagement Photography

From the second I learned Joe asked Rachel to marry him, I was bound and determined to get these two in front of my lens! I never usually try to convince people to let me take their photo, but this couple? I ADORE THEM! If you spent even five minutes with them, you'd love them too.

I've known Joe since he and my brother became friends freshman year of high school. They were basically inseparable, Joe giving Spens a ride to school and hanging out at our house before and after school. Although he comes from a long line of naturally-awesome athletes, Joe has the most grounded personality of any young guy I've seen. He loves his family, he loves his friends and he'd do anything for them... and then there's Rachel. From our messages about outfits and locations and ideas, I knew she was the most perfect person for Joe. They both have an amazing sense of who they are, apart and together. He is the perfect gentleman and she, the most beautiful bride-to-be!

I am already counting down the days to their June 2012 wedding :) :)


























xoxo,
syd

sydnee@sydneebickett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment