04 July 2012

Riding Bikes : Minneapolis Lifestyle Photography


As promised, here is the second half of Nate + Laura's five year anniversary session! These two love biking together, so I brushed off this old vintage bike, borrowed a picnic basket from Marissa and off we went. 

I've never really been one to pick apart images before and tell you my favorite parts, but that's all about to change :) There are big new exciting things in store over here!

The simplicity of these images - the basic colors, the pink for Laura and the blue for Nate, and the ease and feel of their love for each other - are some of my favorite things. The way they look at each other with such a knowing, deep love; it inspires me! Laura's pure smile really tugs at my heart - and Nate makes her smile often, so that's just an added bonus. When I offered the opportunity to shoot a couple "jumping" photos at the end, Laura jumped at the chance. "I always love the jumping photos you take! They're so fun and I've always wanted one!" My heart soared. That this couple was able to  have images of themselves, celebrating and capturing their love after five plus years together and I was able to give that to them? #dreamcometrue

Cheers to the next five years and many more, lovebirds!





xoxo,
syd.
sydnee@sydneebickett.com
612.293.9096

No comments:

Post a Comment