26 July 2012

Mini Session Date announced : Minneapolis Portrait Photography

The moment you've all been waiting for is finally here!

The first ever mini session date is...




I know you've got questions. I've got answers! (See? We already make a great team!)

Who can book a mini session?
Anyone and everyone! Even my pup Farley wants in on the action! These shorter sessions are perfect for fun headshots, quick senior portraits, a first anniversary, better-than-beginning-of-the-school-year-sponsored photos and especially little kiddos. If you've got an idea, send it my way - I'd love to work with you!

Why only 30 minutes? That doesn't feel like nearly enough time!
It only takes a second to capture a terrific image - of course we'll do the usual posey images you'll want to frame and send to Aunt Sue for Christmas, but we'll incorporate some playtime as well. I love those in-between moments when you're playing with your kids, laughing at my ridiculously awful jokes or just plain having a blast.

Why a limit on the number of people? Does this mean my seven year old has to stay home? 
No way! The reason for the limit is that physical shooting square footage at the studio space is limited. Two adults and two kids fit comfortably, but bringing Grandma and Grandpa might be a bit cramped. If you're looking for a larger family portrait, consider booking a full sized session for $200 for an hour. However, if there are two adults and three small kiddos, we can make that work. Contact me for more info: sydnee@sydneebickett.com.

We're in! What next?
YAY! I can't wait to meet you! We're going to have so much fun together!
First, email me sydnee@sydneebickett.com and I'll let you know what times are available. It's first come, first serve. Session times are every hour on the hour from 10 am to 5 pm (i.e. 10am, 11am, 12pm, etc). I'll send you a note as soon as your session fee is paid with all the info you'll need. Then just meet me at the studio on September 8th with your best smiles and cutest outfits!

I'm not sure what to wear! Can you help?
OF COURSE! Styling is one of my favorite activities of all time (no joke). Once your session is booked and paid for, we can brainstorm ideas of what to wear and any props to bring. I'll have limited props available to all clients who book a mini session - but I'd love to see what you have to bring too!

What's the fine print?
Due to the shorter nature and intense popularity of these sessions, all session fees are nonrefundable.

PS. Remember those horribly awkward school photos? September 8th is the perfect time to get EVEN BETTER images of your kids in all their awesome glory!

xoxo,
syd.
sydnee@sydneebickett.com
612.293.9096

No comments:

Post a Comment