10 June 2011

Rachel: Wisconsin Maternity Photography

With Rachel, I just don't know where to begin! I could tell you that she's one of my main besties, the world's greatest Mama, Shane's number one fan, but honestly, she's just "Rachel" to me. We've known each other since a coincidental meeting in college and been life-long friends ever since! One of those friends you know you can always count on, no matter when or what the situation.

Rachel met Brian, Rachel married Brian and Rachel had Shane all within a year and their adventure had only just begun! I am thankful to be a witness to their journey as a family and especially now that they're back "home" in Milwaukee and only a short ride away. Late last year, Rachel revealed she was pregnant again and this time, A GIRL! Apparently, Brian's family only makes boys, so Miss Audrey Jane will be the first female Fisch in quite a few generations :) YAY!

I spent Memorial Day weekend in Wisconsin, playing and photographing and just being with the Fisches and it was one of the most peaceful weekends ever. We were poking around the Madison State Capitol and the light was absolutely fabulous, so I pulled the ever-stylish Mama-to-Be onto the steps for an impromptu session. Everything worked in our favor -- these are some of my favorite photos ever!! Maternity session two and three happened later in the weekend and again, all successful. It helps when you have a beautiful model ;)

And next time I visit, little Audrey will be ruling the roost for sure :) I can't wait to spend a few days snuggling with her and enjoying my friends' new addition.

Without further ado, here's Rachel (and Audrey!):











And only 7 short days after I flew home, Miss Audrey Jane arrived at 3:59 a.m. weighing in at 7 lbs 7 oz and as her Mama wrote: "already melting our hearts!" Welcome to the world, princess :)



©Rachel Fisch
















©Rachel Fisch

sydnee@sydneebickett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment