13 August 2012

number two : Instagram Itinerary



Here we are again! A short and sweet kind of update on what I've been up to. Grab your affogato and enjoy a little peek into what happens behind the scenes over here :)

I had my first affogato. I know, I had to look it up too. Affogato: espresso over ice cream. Basically the best summertime treat this side of the lakes. Serious. I'm thinking about one right now. Note to self: get one tomorrow no matter what.

I tried out a pair of red specs a la Sally Jesse Raphael for a week and they're on order now. Can't wait to show off these beauties.

Ate fruit. Lots of it. Also did the best job carbo-loading for my first ever half marathon. Or maybe it was the time when I woke up at 4am to eat a bagel and yogurt before the race, only to go right back to sleep. Finished in record time: 2:05:15. Next goal? To break the 2 hour part this fall.

I met Bert Blyleven! Love those perks of the corporate gigs.

Being the trendsetter I am, I bought a maxi skirt and can't seem to find my way out of it. Currently trying to figure out how that might work into my fall and winter wardrobe. So far? No ideas.

I had a little car mishap and ended the night perfectly at Kings with my bestie over a bottle of red wine aptly named Friends.

Started rocking bling on my right hand inscribed with Jeremiah 29:11.

Spend a marathon night of meetings at Kings and ended with booking a wedding for October 2013. Wait until you meet this couple. You'll be head over heels in love with them!

Attended my first Twins game of the season. Looking forward to a few more before the snow flies!

Celebrated a milestone birthday with the one and only Dino aka my dad. We wined and dined at Jax Cafe and loved every morsel. Still dreaming about that bread basket.

My heart melted about three times over when I was reunited with my best boys: Beckett and Bowen. They're almost five and one. Don't get any crazy ideas.

Rocked out time at the studio and sent out my very first email newsletter. Want dibs on the info? Send me a love note and I'll add you to the next one!

xoxo,
syd.
sydnee@sydneebickett.com
612.293.9096

No comments:

Post a Comment