13 February 2011

Kristy : St. Paul Maternity Photography

If you've seen any of my work before, you will recognize this lovely lady! Kristy is one of my dearest friends and the most beautiful soul you'll ever meet. Always willing to model, always excited to style and knock around ideas with me about future shoots...and always listening to my crazy dreams. This amazingly calm, peaceful nature exudes from her and I am positive it will be passed onto her new baby. Complete in skinny baby jeans and cardigans, he's sure to be a little love just like his Mama!

She and her husband Ryan are about to become parents for the first time! Baby Boy will be here within the next few weeks and I'm so thankful it finally warmed up around here so we could take some photos to remember this fabulous time in their lives.

Big Brother Tobias Funke will turn 4 tomorrow (Happy Valentine's Birthday Tobias!) so we had to turn the camera on him for a few shots too. After the photo shoot, our friends met up for cheesecake and a baby shower. Could these almost-parents look any more happy?! All my love to you guys and I can't wait to meet him :)













xoxo,
syd.
sydnee@sydneebickett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment