05 February 2011

Wedding Workshop + Minneapolis/ St. Paul Wedding Photographer

Oh, there you are! Welcome to my new blog!

This is the first entry in my new home. I hope you visit often to see what I've been up to... 2011 is sure to bring lots of new adventures and I would love if you were along for the ride :)

After attending "The Art + Business of Wedding Photography" at the Mpls Photo Center in January, I was inspired (read: received a swift kick in the butt to get things moving business-wise)! A sweet photo friend, Ms. Emily Steffen taught the workshop and it was such a dream to hear her story. Love that one!

I found myself in the midst of two days of shooting, talking, learning, sharing and growing. Expectations were exceeded and I left with a laundry list a mile long about what I wanted to accomplish.

First up: blog! I'm still settling into this idea, still getting my bearings. I've been through the gamut of social media options in my life, from emotional teenager on MySpace to college-aged Facebook fanatic to random thoughts on Tumblr. But here I am now in this white and bright photography business space! It might take a while to get used to, but I know you'll make yourself comfy in no time :)


Enough talking, let's get to some photos!












Here's the list of our wonderful vendors:

styling / paper goods / design: bethany hway
sweet treats: shauna younge
flowers: sadies floral
hair + makeup: aubrey thoren
amazing models: elliott + kayla



xoxo,
syd.
sydnee@sydneebickett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment