17 May 2012

Babies Make Five : Minneapolis/ St. Paul Maternity Photography

Last fall, I volunteered with the Liz Logelin Foundation and you can see those images HERE. I donated a photo session to the Foundation's gala auction and it wasn't until two months ago that I heard who won: an adorable family expecting twin girls! I knew instantly that I had hit the jackpot! I decided to offer a two-part session: maternity and newborn and I was elated when the Hollands agreed.

Once I met this family, I knew even more securely that they were meant to win the session. The instant love and peace you feel upon entering their home is downright fantastic. Two year old Will was about to be a big brother in a huge way and he and I became fast friends that afternoon. He did a great job! Kate? STUNNING. Can you believe there were two babies in there? I'm amazed! Tom? The love he has for his wife and Will and those babies on the way is clear and focused. The three of them together on the front steps are some of my favorites of all time - are you convinced yet that I adore this family?

Just yesterday I met "the babies" for the first time and they stole my heart. Greta and Piper are absolute dolls - stay tuned to see their debut soon.

But for now - here's the Hollands in their pre-newborn-twin-girls glow!





xoxo,
syd.
sydnee@sydneebickett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment