12 February 2012

Becka: Minneapolis Senior Portrait Photography

You know you're getting old(er) when you're photographing the senior photos of a young lady you knew as an 8 year old. Becka and I attended the same elementary/middle school, she went to my high school (long after I had graduated) and now we attend the same church - this world of ours really is pretty small :)

Needless to say, I've had the chance to watch Becka grow from a little girl to a lovely young lady, about to graduate from high school and go off into the world to show everyone else how fabulous we all know she is! YAY! The world literally is at her fingertips and I can't wait to see what she makes of it. And when I say she is talented, I mean shout-from-the-rooftops talented. She sings in about a dozen choirs, she plays that many instruments and oh my word, she hits those high notes in our church choir and makes it look effortless.

I got to know Becka a little more a couple years ago on our church trip to New Orleans - and I was even more impressed. She carries herself so confidently and maturely - To say I am blessed to know her lovely and talented self is an understatement.

Here's Becka :)









xoxo,
syd.
sydnee@sydneebickett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment