08 November 2011

Cheryl + Greg : Minneapolis Engagement Photography

Remember my fab clients Spencer + Elizabeth? Well, their fabulous factor increased by leaps and bounds when I met Cheryl + Greg! Cheryl worked with Elizabeth "back in the day" and when the ladies chatted about their respective weddings, Cheryl immediately contacted me to shoot their wedding reception next month! YAY! I love my clients!

Cheryl + Greg are LITERALLY on their way down to Mexico as I type this to get hitched - another thing I love is destination weddings! Sad I can't be there to witness their most amazing wedding, but so excited to hear all about it and see them in December for their "back home" reception for all their family and friends.

These two belong in a tropical climate for sure - tall, blonde hair, stunning eyes, mega-watt smiles and year-round amazing tan skin! But even more so, they belong with each other :) The love these two share is undeniable and that both of them told me how lucky they were to have found the other? Icing on the cake.

Their first date (and subsequent dates!) was at Beaujo's in Edina so the obvious choice for their engagement shoot was this intimate wine bar snuggled in the upscale 50th and France area.  A red wine flight later and we were off and running (who says you can't drink at 11 am on a Saturday morning?!). These two rocked the session like only they could - Cheryl's incredible style and attention to detail, Greg's smooth demeanor and attention to Cheryl made this one of my favorite sessions.

Cheers, Cheryl + Greg! Drink an umbrella-ed drink for me and I can't wait to see you, newly married (!) in December!







 I DIED and went to heaven when I saw Cheryl's leopard peep-toed pumps! We totally need to go shopping together, Cheryl!





xoxo,
syd.
sydnee@sydneebickett.com

1 comment:

  1. SO SO SO great Sydnee! So fresh, clean and crisp! :) LOVELY set of images! :)

    ReplyDelete