02 December 2011

and Bella makes three : Minneapolis Engagement Photography

You'll recognize Cheryl + Greg from their engagement session a few posts back, but this little pup is brand new to the blog! Bella is the light of their lives and such a feisty little thing! Adorable in every way, she is not yet a year old and loves people/animal/leaf watching... and she'll grow to love fashion just as much as her Mama, I'm sure! Bella had more outfit changes than her parents - love that!

Cheryl + Greg married in Mexico a few weeks back and tonight, they're re-living the love at FIVE event center in Mpls for their wedding reception. I'm doing cartwheels as I type, imagining all the fun and fabulous details that await me!! I love love and I love Cheryl + Greg! Can't wait!












xoxo,
syd.
sydnee@sydneebickett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment