23 April 2011

Kayla, Bridal Shower : personal

From the minute we met Andrew and saw the beaming smile on Kayla's face, we knew they were absolutely, positively meant to be. I've never seen my cousin so happy - except when she's with me, of course :)

From the minute they stepped off the plane, home from a few weeks spent working side by side in Japan last year, Andrew was down on one knee, proposing to Kayla. Apparently he just couldn't wait another minute. And who could blame him. Kayla is stunningly beautiful, amazingly smart and talented, hilarious and so full of love - and I'm not just saying that because we're related!

All of us got together last Saturday to honor this lovely lady at her bridal shower. From the minute I saw my cousin's face, I couldn't stop smiling myself. We're all just so over the moon for them! Held at the Gathering Place in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, the afternoon was bright, beautiful and filled with memories.

I can't wait to make more memories with my family in a few weeks - how many days left, Kayla? - at Kayla and Andrew's wedding. Praying for sunshine and flowering trees and a million smiles and laughs. Celebrating the start of their new life together. And a bit of dancing and merriment, too!









and many thanks to my soon-to-be cousin-in-law Andrew for hitting the shutter on this group photo! :)



xoxo,
syd.
sydnee@sydneebickett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment